IPC offers solutions to protect your employees’ eyes and face. The CDC reports there are over 2,000 eye and face injuries in the United States each day. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports these injuries cost over $900 million in direct and indirect costs. Employees on the job (less than one year) account for over 40% of workplace accidents. One constant industry problem is getting employees to wear eye protection. At IPC, we stay on top of the industry’s newest product selections with the highest performance and style. We promise, there is a safety glass or goggle bringing solutions to your challenge of protecting your worker’s face.
- Safety glasses
- Goggles -dust and chemical, vented and non-vented
- RX glasses and goggles
- Designer styles from Bolle, Crossfire, and Bullhead Safety Eyewear
- Welding helmets and goggles
- Duralite™ polycarbonate lens for increased durability
- 99.9% UV protection
- Multiple temple and bridge configurations
- Lenses Available: Clear, Amber, Gray, Blue, Green, 3.0 and 5.0 Shade, Anti-Fog, Hardcoat, Indoor/Outdoor, Polarized, Mirrored, and ESP
- Custom IMPRINTING available on most styles
In addition to our wide selection of eye and face protection and other safety supplies, IPC is unique. We are specialists in profitability solutions. By studying your applications, bottle necks to productivity, potential hazards, safety, rejection rates, returns, and damages, IPC can help you drastically boost profits while reducing system costs.
Contact IPC, order your selection of safety glasses or speak with one of our expert team members for more information. We will be happy to offer you advice and answers. Call us today at 877-849-3852. Don’t forget to request your free Profitability Analysis.
IPC – Increasing your profits…What are you missing?